Everything You Need to Know, All in One Place
The Turquoise Place Mobile App
Enhance your vacation experience with the Turquoise Place mobile app. Wondering what activities are held during your vacation or do you need to access your resort charging balance? It’s all just a tap away when you download the app. Learn what else makes it a must-have app.
- Express Check-In & Out
- Room Confirmations
- Exclusive Deals
- Activities Schedule
- Property Map
- Trip Planning Tools
- Dining Options
- Onsite Concierge Assistance
- Resort Charging Balance
- Photo Contest Submission
What to Know:
Check-in Time: After 4 PM
Express Check-in is available through the mobile app and allows you to complete your registration electronically and save time by bypassing the Front Desk. (Your Spectrum wristband will have to be picked up at the front desk though)
To get started with Express Check-In you will need:
- Download the mobile app.
- Last Name on reservation and Confirmation Number
- Each additional guest’s name for wristbands that provide access to the Spectrum Club Lounge and complimentary activities throughout the resort.
- Daily spend limit for each additional guest. Go wallet free and save 10% on all resort purchases when you charge back to your room using your SpectrumBand™ wristband.
- Make, model, color and license plate number for each vehicle.
- Cell phone number to contact when room is ready.
- Expected arrival time to assist housekeeping with scheduling arrivals.
Once your room is ready, you will receive a phone call. Express Check-ins submitted after 12 noon on the day of arrival will be held at the front desk, and any not picked up during operating hours will then be sent to security at close of business each evening for after-hours pick up.
Your SpectrumBand™ wristband is your VIP access for:
- Full access to the VIP exclusive Spectrum Club Lounge
- The key to your room and beach access gates
- A cashless experience with resort charging
- VIP discount of 10% off all on-site purchases
- Complimentary access to all resort activities
This year we are able to offer a limited number of Early Arrivals, guaranteed at 1 PM for $50, plus tax. Please call or email to let us know at least 72 hours prior to arrival if this is something you would like to purchase.
Running a little late? Rental Office hours for check-in is 8 AM-6 PM with hours extended to 8 AM-8 PM during high occupancy. Be sure to visit our Front Desk Amenities Page for the current hours of operation. If you arrive after the Rental Office has closed for the evening, simply proceed to the Security Station, located in the C Tower, where Security will check you in for the evening. If you did not complete Express Check-in, stop by the front desk the following morning, before 11 AM, to complete registration.
Entry is accessible at the C Tower (East Tower). Security will greet you and assist with parking options and check-in instructions. Your reservation includes two complimentary parking spots in the onsite garage for standard sized vehicles. *Oversized vehicle parking is only available on the lobby level and on a first come, first serve basis.
Additional vehicles outside of the two complimentary parking spots will have three possible parking options available to them. Please note that space in the onsite garage parking and east parking lot options are limited based on occupancy:
- Onsite Garage Parking: $25/per night – note *oversized criteria above
- East Parking Lot: $15/per night
- Free Parking: Located at Christian Life – The Island Church (Address: 25550 Canal RD, Orange Beach, AL 36561)
We cannot accommodate onsite or offsite storage or parking of any RVs, buses, boats, boat trailer, house trailer, camper trailer, or any other sort of towed or recreational vehicle or object. Please contact a GEM (Concierge) Specialist for offsite parking options for these types of vehicles at (251) 923-5400.
Packing & Planning
Our local experts have agreed on a few important tips to remember regarding your drive to Turquoise Place.
- Saturday is the busiest day for traffic during summer, especially times between 10am-6pm. If possible, avoid a check-in or check-out on Saturday to save on drive-time.
- Skip Highway 59, and take the Baldwin Beach Express. Travelers can access the Baldwin Beach Express from Exit 49 from Interstate 10. There are less congested traffic lights.
- Uber and Lyft are now available in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- Local car rentals are available through Coastal Car Rental with the option to have the car delivered.
All accommodations come with a starter amenity package. Each bathroom and kitchen will include one of each:
- Toilet paper roll
- Travel-size shampoo and conditioner
- Bath soap bar
- Package of coffee and coffee filter
- Single-use laundry detergent pack
- Travel-size dishwashing liquid
- Single-use dishwasher detergent
- One trash bag per trash can
Speak to your GEM (Concierge) Specialist at (251) 923-5400 regarding our Grocery Delivery services. Have your groceries waiting for you upon arrival by completing an order form with your requested items. There is a 20% service charge on the total grocery bill, and a $35 delivery fee. If you would like to request a form or return one, please email us at Spectrum-TP-Gem@spectrumresorts.com.
Spectrum Club Lounge
When you book with Spectrum Resorts at Turquoise Place you are a VIP guest, so you should be treated like one. Get the full Spectrum Experience with our newest onsite amenity, the Spectrum Club Lounge. The Spectrum Club Lounge is open seasonally and is exclusive to Spectrum guests only and provides you with:
- A complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 7am – 10am
- Evening Receptions held seasonally on Wednesday and Saturday
- Ping pong, Billiard tables, video gaming stations
- So much more!
Enjoy all the VIP Perks of being a Spectrum guest. Visit the Amenities page to see all the Spectrum Club Lounge has to offer.
Complimentary Beach Towels
Save your linens and space in your luggage, because beach towels for resort usage are provided with every Spectrum Resorts guest’s stay. Each room is stocked with the following:
- 3 Bedroom – 6 Towels
- 4 Bedroom – 8 Towels
- 5 Bedroom – 10 Towels
If additional towels are required during your stay, they can be purchased from Cabana 8, our onsite retail store.
Leave Only Footprints
Turquoise Place has joined the community initiative of Leave Only Footprints to protect our beautiful beaches and provide guests with pristine beach views. Enacted by the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach municipalities in 2016, Leave Only Footprints asks all patrons that anything brought to the beach is taken with you once you are done enjoying the sand for the day. For disposable items, there are multiple trash receptacles placed throughout the beach for your convenience. Please note that any items left on the beach after sunset will be removed and disposed at sunset in compliance with mandatory U.S. Fish and Wildlife regulations. Not only do we want our guests to safely enjoy the beach, but we also want to protect the habitat of many endangered sea turtles, birds, and marine animal species that share our beach. We apologize if this is an inconvenience, but hope you understand the benefits this has for our environment.
Make your next vacation one your loved ones will never forget. Add a little thrill by soaring high while you parasail over the Gulf, take a break from the sun to cool down in your poolside cabana without having to go back to your room, or have chocolate-covered strawberries and roses waiting upon arrival.
- Beach Watersports
- Concierge Services
- Gulf Front Cabana Rentals
- Additional Housekeeping
- Any occasion celebrations. Our onsite GEM (Concierge) Specialists can be reached at (251) 923-5400 and are eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it. We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM today.
Additional housekeeping services are available during your stay and include:
- Mid-Stay Cleanings
- Towel & Tidy Service
- Towel Exchange Service
Our onsite concierge team is eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it! We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM (concierge) today by calling 251-287-3741.
Check-Out Time: 10 AM
When that time comes where you have to leave us, we want it to be easy. Here are a few small things to do in the unit upon departure:
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Remove all trash. Trash chute on each end of every hallway.
- Turn off all lights.
Stop by the Front Desk to return your wristbands and check-out, or use our mobile app for Express Check-out and leave your wristbands in the room.